Welcome! We are thrilled that you have decided to submit an OMG Books proposal! Here are just a few quick instructions to help you get started:
1) Read the full RFP for detailed instructions and to check eligibility before beginning your online application.*
3) To submit an application, you first must register with SurveyMonkey Apply. To do so, please click 'Register' in the upper right-hand corner of this page.
4) SurveyMonkey Apply will ask you to verify your email address. It will do so by sending you an email with a link. Please click the link provided.
5) After completing your registration, please return to this page and click on the OMG Books program page below, then click on the Apply button to get started on your application.
6) Remember to hit the Submit button after your application is Marked as Complete. You will receive a confirmation email that your application has been submitted. Applications not marked as submitted by the Cycle deadline may not be considered for review and funding.
7)Thank you for submitting applications in English.
*Please note, we are currently accepting proposals for Cycle 2 and multi-state proposals only. Single state proposals targeting Cycle 1 or Cycle 3 states will not be considered at this time. Cycle 3 will open on July 8th, 2019 and due August 15th, 2019. The Cycle 1 deadline has passed.
Cycle 2 states include: Delaware, District of Columbia, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Mexico, New York, Ohio, Puerto Rico, Texas, Vermont, and West Virginia.
For a complete list of cycle deadlines and eligible states, please refer to the full RFP. Multi-state proposals will ONLY be accepted in Cycle 2 starting April 8, 2019 and due May 15, 2019. All applicants must be registered members of First Book.